November 5, 2008

Smells like.....

Japanese Quince Diffuser


Rhubab & Anjou Pear (best seller)

Hands down, once you take in the delicious scent of Seda France candles- you'll be hooked. Not only are the scents intoxicating, the toile pagoda packaging is so gorgeous that you may not even want to open the box but just let this pretty little thing hang out on a display table in your house (ok, not really but it IS that pretty). You won't be the only one- Oprah's favorite scent is Japanese Quince and she burns this scent in her own home- is that confirmation enough:)?
We just received the diffusers too- the best gift- packaged and ready to go. Love it as a hostess gift- you'll definitely be invited over again.
Come in and smell-
Love,
Reggie & Luca

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Hiii!
I came into the store the other day and it just smelled so amazing! I was then introduced to these Seda France candles and now, I'm re-thinking that I should have bought some! The good news is, I told my older brother about them and I might find a candle under the Christmas tree very soon! YAY! (if not, I will definitely be back in the store to get one or two!)

Happy Holidays!