November 20, 2008

Can't fight the urge any longer....

I've been trying really hard to squash this urge to talk about my absolute FAVORITE show right now- the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I know that it is total unnecessary drama and silly and all of those adjectives that people say about reality tv and how it turns your brain into mush but.....I like it, I really, really like it (alright, I actually LOVE it) and can't help but get a little flutter when I know a new episode is on.

NeNe is my favorite- she tells it like it is and I can appreciate her fresh boldness. Sort of starting to like Lisa but I felt that in previous episodes that she was playing both sides and I didn't like the phoniness. Sheree and Kim can have each other and go fly a kite- if you're watching the show, you know what I mean. And for Deshawn, I'm indifferent, sweet but not too much going on there.

Ok, I am glad that I was able to tell the world about this love affair- I feel much better now. I can get back to posting about Reggie & Luca but are as you as excited about the Reunion as I am? Remember my earlier posting about the small luxuries in life? Well, that hour of pure drama next week- PURE LUXURY!!!!!

Thank you for indulging me.

No comments: