November 18, 2008

Holiday Wish List item #1


The Voluspa Holiday Collection of scents- just heavenly. Decadent packaging (in this case- velvet flocked boxes and decorative large 3 wick tins- cool color combinations) and scents that just send you into holiday overload- is that a good or bad thing?:)
Makassar Ebony and Peach- sophisticated with a hint of sweetness- by far our best! You must see the black colored glass bowl that it comes in....ooh la la
Winesap Apple & Spice - cinnamony goodness that I feel is perfect for Thanksgiving right into the holidays
Snowflakes- the name says it all. Wintry, cool , and clean
French Bourbon Vanilla- I am not a vanilla scent type of girl but this happens to be my favorite. It is a beautiful rich vanilla with a deep tone of something that I just can't pinpoint- it could be a the combination of the bourbon- whatever it is- love it.
I could go on and on but smell for yourself-


No comments: