May 20, 2009

Feet Fashionista


Ever wanted a new sandal for every outfit? Now you'll be able to fulfill your ADD tendencies with SwitchFlops! It's super simple and genius (why didn't I think of it:)- you only have to buy one pair of sandals (they come in a multitude of colors) and as many straps as your little heart desires. You'll be able to switch out the straps and change the look of your sandal whenever you want and as often you'd like by just getting new straps. And believe me- there are sooo many strap choices that you're going to have a hard time deciding which cute strap to wear. Especially since we're so darn hot in Riverside, flip flops are pretty much the foot uniform for the entire summer. Spend your money wisely, invest in one pair and they'll be the only flip flop you'll have to buy until you've worn them to shreds!! I forgot to mention...trying them on is believing- they are the most comfortable flip flop I have ever worn.

1 comment:

chiropractorriverside said...

I have never her of switch flops. They seem very versitle. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.